Slow Cooked Pepperoni Pasta
- 4 eggs
- 1- 5 ounce evaporated milk
- 16 ounces fettuccine or spaghetti
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 8 ounce pepperoni, cut up into pieces
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions on package.
- Grease crock pot liner. This will keep the pasta from sticking.
- In a bowl beat together eggs and milk.
- Toss warm pasta with butter until butter has melted.
- Combine buttered pasta, egg mixture and pepperoni. Mix until combined.
- Pour into crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours. I cooked it for right at 3 and it was just about perfect.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.