* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1 (1 pound) pork tenderloin
* 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
* 1/2 cup pineapple preserves
* 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
1. Combine salt and pepper; rub over pork. Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray. Place one sprig of rosemary under the pork and one on top. Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, heat preserves and horseradish until preserves are melted; stir until blended. Remove top rosemary sprig. Brush pork with 1/4 cup pineapple sauce. Bake 10-20 minutes longer or until meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with the remaining sauce.