• 1 lb bacon
• 3-4 green onions, chopped
• 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
• 1 8 oz block cream cheese, softened
• 1 cup mayonnaise
• 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
• ½ cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Chop and brown bacon in frying pan. Drain on paper towel.
3. In a casserole dish, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise, then add cheeses.
Mix to combine.
4. Add artichoke hearts, bacon, and green onions. Save some bacon and green
onions for garnishing. Mix to combine.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Garnish with bacon and onions.
Serve immediately or transfer to crock pot to keep warm.