* 2 pounds chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
* salt and pepper to taste
* 2 Tbsp dried, minced onion
* 1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
* 1 15-oz can chicken broth
* 1 15-oz can El Paso Mild Enchilada sauce
* 1/4 C Frank’s buffalo wing sauce (more or less to taste – if you like a little spice this is about right)
* 2 Tbsp butter
* 1 26-oz can Cream of Chicken Soup
* loaf of French bread, sliced and used for dipping
In a medium Dutch oven, sauté the bite-sized chicken pieces until no longer pink – about 5 to 7 minutes over medium-high heat seasoning with salt and pepper. Add the dried onion, Ranch dressing mix, and broth stirring to combine.
Stir in the Enchilada sauce and the cream of chicken soup. Stir until well combined. Add the Frank’s Buffalo Wing sauce and butter. Stir frequently and let soup mixture cook for about 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through and butter melted. Taste for seasonings and adjust to your family’s liking.
Ladle soup into bowls and serve with French bread slices, yeast rolls, or biscuits for dipping.