* 3 cups shredded, cooked chicken
* 1 packet (1.25 ounce) taco seasoning
* 2 cups salsa verde
* 9 fajita-size flour tortillas
* 1 can (15.5 ounces) refried beans, warmed in microwave
* 8 ounces sour cream
* 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Heat oven to 350°. Mix chicken, taco seasoning, 1/2 cup water and salsa verde in a skillet. Simmer on medium heat for 10 minutes.
2. Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray. Cover bottom of pan with 3 flour tortillas, overlapping. Pour half of the chicken mixture on the tortillas. Cover with 3 more tortillas. Spread with warmed beans and the sour cream.
3. Sprinkle half the cheese over the beans and sour cream, and cover with the remaining 3 tortillas. Top with remaining chicken mixture, followed by remaining cheese. Bake at 350° for 25 to 28 minutes, until bubbly.