3 chicken breasts
1 medium onion, chopped
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 tbs. olive oil
8 flour tortillas (or more)
1 1/2 cup Mexican blend cheese
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup flour
1 can chicken broth
1 cup sour cream
1 can Rotel (hot w/ habaneros)
1 package of taco seasoning
1. In skillet, cook chicken, onion, bell pepper, black beans and half of taco seasoning in oil over medium-high heat until chicken is just done.
2. Divide chicken evenly into tortillas; add cheese on top of chicken mix in each
3. Roll enchiladas and place seam-side down in 9×13″ baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with no-stick cooking spray
4. Melt butter in a medium saucepan; stir in flour to make a roux; stir and cook until bubbly; gradually whisk in chicken broth then bring to boiling, stirring frequently till thick.
5. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream, rotel, and rest of taco seasoning; pour evenly over enchiladas.
6. Top with remaining cheese and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes (until cheese is melted and sauce near edges of baking dish is bubbly).
THE END. lol