- 3/4 of a pkg (30 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 12 oz mild breakfast sausage, browned
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1-2 cups shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix hash browns, soup, sour cream, and cheese. Add browned sausage. Spread evenly into prepared dish.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until bubbly and lightly brown.
Brown remaining hash browns and serve with cheesy scrambled eggs and toast.