- 1 (2 lb) bag frozen tater tots
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 small garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of whatever soup
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp black pepper
Preheat oven to 375°.
In large skillet, cook onion and pressed garlic in butter or olive oil over medium high heat until onion is tender.
Add cooked chicken, frozen veggies, undiluted soup, milk, thyme and pepper.
Stir ingredients together and cook over medium heat until hot and bubbly. Stirring occasionally.
Cover and cook an additional 5 minutes; stirring frequently.
Spoon chicken mixture into ungreased 2-quart casserole dish.
Arrange frozen tater tots on top.
Bake 40 minutes or until bubbly and tater tots are slightly browned.