2 lb turkey breast tenderloins
1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
1/3 cup water
2 packages (1 oz each) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
2 packages (11 oz each) Old El Paso® flour tortillas for burritos (16 tortillas; 8 inch)
2 cups bite-size pieces lettuce
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
1. Place turkey in 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper. Add onion and water.
2. Cover and cook on low heat setting 6 to 7 hours or until juice of turkey is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
3. Remove turkey from slow cooker. Shred turkey, using 2 forks. Measure liquid from slow cooker; add enough water to liquid to measure 2 cups. Mix seasoning mixes (dry) and liquid mixture in slow cooker. Stir in shredded turkey.
4. Cover and cook on low heat setting 1 hour.
5. Spoon about 1/4 cup turkey onto center of each tortilla; top with lettuce and cheese. Roll up tortillas.
Make the Most of This Recipe
Keep cleanup to a minimum by lightly spraying the inside of the slow cooker with cooking spray before using.
Offer salsa, sour cream and guacamole to jazz up wraps.