* 1 cup unprepared whole-wheat couscous
* 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
* 1 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
* 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
* 1/2 teaspoon each salt and black pepper
* 1 tablespoon honey
* 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1. Place couscous and spinach in bowl. Heat 1/3 cup of the apple concentrate and 2/3 cup water to boiling over high heat in large nonstick skillet. Pour apple liquid into couscous. Stir and cover tightly with foil; set aside.
2. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Over medium-high heat, cook chicken 7 minutes per side or until cooked through. Fluff couscous with fork. Place chicken on top; cover.
3. Whisk together remaining 2/3 cup apple concentrate, honey and mustard. Add apple concentrate mixture to skillet; cook 3 minutes over high heat. Drizzle chicken and couscous with sauce; serve with additional sauce on the side.