- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- Boil or steam the chicken breasts until done. Dice.
- Mix together undiluted soup, canned vegetables, and diced chicken. Pour mixture into pie shell, and cover with the second crust. Crimp the edges, and make slits in the top crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 45 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
Try with a California Chardonnay